Street Style: 10

By | 11:30 PM 4 comments

My sister from another mister, Aditi Sharma Maheshwari looked like a piece of art today when we met for lunch. An ex-colleague, my namesake's sense of style spells sophistication. A brilliant writer and even better confidante, AM (as she's fondly called) brings her fun side to her dressing.


She's an insanely colourful and caring person and her outfits reflect that. Look at her pull off a Indian art print skirt with multi-coloured shoes and matte peachish-orange nail polish while looking very bit the dainty. Doesn't she look like a happy bird?

Aditi Sharma Maheshwari is wearing a V-neck black top from Lifestyle, a Zara midi skirt, vibrant kitten heels from Catwalk, a Versace handbag and matte nail polish from Colorbar. Similar top, skirt, heels, bag and nail polish.


Fun fact
Right before this post went live, AM texts me, "I hope I don't get too much fan mail". Don't you try denying this girlfriend, I've got proof.


4 comments: Leave Your Comments

What do you think?