Deviant Art

By | 11:24 PM Leave a Comment

I'm not an artist (much to my sadness) but an ardent art lover. But I like to scribble occassionally. But I can't unless I'm looking at someone else's drawing/painting. I found this image on deviantart drawing beautifully by ~13blackroses07 and what you see up here is my pathetic attempt at replicating the image. Yes, I know she looks like she's gonna eat you any minute now.
Like I said, I'm not an artist but an art lover. 

Th birthday card I drew

Deviantart is the best platform for artists of all types and shapes. What I love about this platform is how serious everyone is. You get appreciated by your peers and get useful suggestions as well. I'm always encouraging people with talent to go ahead and create an account with deviantart. Apart from showcasing your own talent, its a great place to explore other artists as well. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?