The End of Sem 1

By | 12:59 PM 2 comments

I'm still stumped with the realisation that come 23rd one whole semester will be done and gone.  I only just got here. I guess you’re not checking your watch that often when your having the time of your life. Being here, by myself is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can actually feel myself becoming this person...this person I always wanted to be.

Independence is much more than a state of mind. It’s much more than a physical activity. The environment that you reside in ought to allow independence. The conduciveness of one’s surroundings decides the degree of independence.
It has to be an ocean ....and you have to NOT know how to swim.
.
Some people are pushed into it but some of us JUMP head first.Either way, we all figure out how to swim.
Don't forget to decide if you want to swim with the current, against it or find your own way to Paradise Island...

2 comments: Leave Your Comments

What do you think?