Hello!

By | 1:35 AM 1 comment


I am Aditi Gaitonde and this tiny bottomless space contains a plethora of thoughts and things. Eat slow and relish every bite! Join me as I feel loved, find food, dream DIYs, relive movies, sway to music, dabble with fashion and simply live a wholesome life. 

If you're a brand
I would love to hear from you if you've started a new venture, opened a new store/restaurant or you've got a genius new offering. If you'd like me to review your product or service, shoot me an email, It's a fabulous way of getting your word out. 

If you're a person
I plan to do more features on interesting people: Doers, go getters, successful, talented, dream chasers. If you have some inside scoop or interesting information about any of our categories, send me an email.

If you're a reader
If you like what you see and want to say hello, drop me a line. I promise I won't bite. 

Email: slowmotionthoughts@gmail.com

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. Hi Aditi

    Glad to connect here.

    We invite you to submit home design blog articles in http://www.decormanzil.com/blog/

    It is a blog launched for middle-east region and we are happy to set up you as Author.

    Thanks & regards
    Harikrishnan

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?