By | 9:16 AM Leave a Comment
Synthetic rock is sucha put off.

I never liked Linkin Park.I even look down upon LP fans. Evanescence I can tolerate only because of 'My Immortal'. 

Confession: But I actually like LP's new song 'Leave out all the rest'. 
This does not mean I like Linkin Park.I still hate them.x_x

Few Artists & Bands on my playlist at the moment:

Augustana
Betty
The Bicycles
Billie Holiday & Etta James
Bird York
Brandi Carlile
Boyce Avenue
Butterfly Boucher
The Cardigans
Cursive
The Darkness
Feist
Finger Eleven
The Flaming Lips
The Foundations
Fuel
Gin Blossoms
Jimmy Eat World
Joshua Radin
The Lemonheads
Marjorie Fair
The Matches
Platters
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Razorlight
Sailor Martin
Saving Abel
Taking Back Sunday
Wolfman and Pete Doherty
The Wrong Trousers

(Listening to You & Me by Lifehouse)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?