The evil consequences of boredom

By | 5:26 PM 4 comments
Around noon on Monday, I sit alone at home after a long time; enjoying every minute of the slow boredom that vacations epitomize.Suddenly my mind screams Obama's campaign call...CHANGE!(PS: I love the man. I hope he wins)
The staticness got me wanting transition like I always do but more. So I did what I always do when I'm in need of CHANGE...I gave myself a hair cut.

I tried going for the 'Emo' look. But I'm positively sure what i achieved is far from it.Mumma says i look like Ugly Betty but with purple glasses. Mumma really knows how to throw a compliment. She's swell!

But it's just hair. It'd grow back...Right??

And for your amusement I present to you photographic evidence of the evil consequences of boredom.
Yes...you may laugh your arse off. Thank you.





It's worse than it looks!

4 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. cha men, duznt luk al dat bad! its gt a nice diff luk 2 it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh...it doesn't look EMO!

    i need hair gel :P

    but m gonna keep it for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dunno wat u talkin bout... it looks good...

    ReplyDelete
  4. its ok-ish...doesnt look 'emo' enuf :(

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?