The Week that Was: September 24

By | 1:56 PM 1 comment
The past three odd weeks have been testing. The vagueness in the general direction of life has caused sleepless nights. As I write this, it still leaves me with a constant aftertaste of anxiousness. But I've been surprisingly strong about it and it's all because of my rock solid support system. Without them, I'd be a pile of old damp clothes in the laundry basket.

While general life seems to be directionless, I'm trying looking for beauty in the ordinary. It's an everyday, every moment choice I've been making for the past few months. It does wonders to my sanity. Maybe you should try it. Imagine looking around you and only seeing beauty. Even as your city drowns in the rain, even as you're stuck in traffic.... there is so much pretty around us if we choose to look.



I capture a few here and there on my Instagram feed and more often on my Instagram Stories. A look at last week....

A certain someone found a home today. We bumped into this puppy outside @starbucks in #Khar. She was sitting all alone, right in the middle of the pavement... Quietly shivering in the rain. For @shagunmitra, who had been debating on getting a cat for the last 4 month, this was love at first meow. Kitty was apprehensive in the beginning, but heart of heart she knew we meant no harm. It took her 3 seconds to tell us who she is - playful, naughty and fearless. A vet's visit and pet store shopping later, new cat mum and 9 week old, 900 gms light Phoebe (WIP) were home... Quietly snuggling. #AdoptDontShop #catsofinstagram #pets #pet #cute #baby #kitty #kıtten #kittensofinstagram #instacat #instakitty #babies #love #rescue #rescuecat #urban #mumbai #india #city #cat #catwoman #catladyinthemaking #mitragirls #babylove #awww #warm #happycouple #catmom #petsofinstagram
A photo posted by Aditi Gaitonde (@slowmotionthoughts) on









1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?