Gotta do something

By | 9:26 PM 1 comment
I walked around in circles like I always do. At a pace slower than my usual, I let my Mp3 player choose tracks for a change. My terrace…my sanctuary in all its bareness never seizes to inspire me. Free me. Push me.

I go up there almost every evening when the skyline is adorned with lights as far as I can see. Sets the mood I guess... to ponder, to reflect, to escape.

As I walked barefoot in the pitch dark, risking nasty jabs of stones and breathing through my painful sinus, I almost stopped in my path. It dawned to me this late evening. A realization I knew was coming my way, hit me. Hit me hard.

Two Decades of measly existence and nothing to show for it. I want to do so much. I want to have my own NGO or at least join one. More importantly I want to have my own agency. I want to travel. I want to publish a book. I want to do a great many things.

But what’s stopping me?

By the looks of it, all I do is talk. I haven’t really got down to DOING something. I have to. Yeah, I have to. I can’t just sit my butt here and wait for things to happen…I have to make things happen. Yea…I going right now dammit!

Going
.
.
.
Going
.
.
.
.
Eh, I’m still here!

But I’m gonna do something. I’m not sure what. But yea…I’m gonna do SOMETHING!

Yeah…

*spaces out*

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

What do you think?