Over the years my eye sight has gone from bad to worse...Awfully horribly myopic (-3 in both eyes)
I always thought i was the only one who saw the world around me all blurry and smudged
This week it dawned to me.
Ironically, the world sees me the same way.
Nah...I'm not complaining.
Oh yea FYI, I found with help offcourse, another shade of grey in me. I secretly knew about that shade but didn't really want to admit it. But now i have come to terms with it.
All this and its still just Friday!!!
Popular Posts
-
This is an excerpt from my research paper on ‘The Growing Popularity of American Anti Hero (TV Series) among Indian Audiences’. The paper ...
-
Let's talk about periods. It's as much a part of our lives as breathing and burping (yes, girls burp ok). Hormones are all over t...
-
Facebook Groups. I love the concept more than I like Facebook pages. Whatever the group might do or stand for, they all have a purpose. Th...
-
NAME OF THEORY: THE WRONG ‘SPELL’ EFFECT HYPOTHESIS: The advent of technology to correct our spelling mistakes has made us a little les...
-
It thrills me no end to see the product design scene in India is suddenly on an adrenaline rush. It's like watching a garden bloom on D...
-
The Brilliance of being a Pessimist is, you absolutly don't mind being proved wrong by the Universe! I, for instance, was always prov...
-
I've finally come to a point in my life where I no longer can hide behind the pretext of 'higher education'. The Big Bad Wolf...
-
Ah, kitchen... we meet again. As much as I love eating, reading recipe books and watching MasterChef, the patience one needs to cook evad...
-
I've been terrible these past few months. Ever since I've got that neck and back problem, I've been ignoring my commitments a...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?