New Store: Room Therapy

By | 9:31 PM 1 comment
Albeit I have only seen images of the brick and mortar store, Room Therapy in Hyderabad is still one of my new favourites. Owned by interior designer Sona Reddy, this 3,000 sq.ft home decor store is bursting at the seams with beautiful finds. Here's a little looksee...




The space itself was designed by Sona and features half bare walls, iron Corinthian pillars and vibrant patterned tiles that team perfectly with distressed furniture and industrial additions. Find an array of decorative accents across varied categories: Wall pieces, candle holders, figurines, art, rugs, furniture, vases, garden accessories and more.




But the best part of it all – you can buy them online too at www.roomtherapyhome.com. Currently they ship only to India. Apart from her ecommerce website and her store, she also provides services in interior designing and decorating. This girl is on a roll!

Store Address: Road no.45, Jubilee Hills 500033 Hyderabad. Ph: (040) 6444 2200


1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. Hello I am so grateful I found your website, I really found
    youu bby accident, while I was browsing on Binng forr somesthing else, Anyways I am here
    now and wuld just like to say many thanks for a marvelous post aand a all round exciting blog (I
    also love the theme/design), I don’t have time
    to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
    be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up
    thee fantastic work.

    Feel free too surf tto my web blog how to reduce pimple redness

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?