Recipe: Cinnamon Honey Whiskey Sour

By | 11:01 AM Leave a Comment
From the many things that bother me, migraines are somewhere on top of the list. This, much to my dismay, has resulted in several lifestyle choices. I cannot eat Chinese food with MSG, cannot drink alcohol as much as I want, cannot have too much chocolate, cannot deviate from a strict schedule etc.

recipe whiskey cocktail drinks

Why am I telling you this? Because lately I've realised that the only alcoholic drink that doesn't give me a headache is the good ol' Whiskey Sour. Maybe it's in my head (pun intended), but I'm going to stick to my chubby glass of Whiskey Sour for a while with lime and not orange. Orange is next level yucky.

So I figured I should learn to make this at home for emergencies like... Mondays or Wednesdays or afternoons. Most recipes online involved a sour mix which I don't know where to find in Mumbai, mainly because I haven't tried looking for it #LazyGoose. But this recipe is different. Not only does it not need a sour mix, it also combines utilises one of my favourite spices - Cinnamon.

Recipe for Cinnamon Honey Whiskey Sour 

Ingredients 
3 tbsp whiskey/bourbon of your choice (used an old Johnny Walker mini I found lying around)
2 tbsp of lime juice
2-3 tsp of honey
pinch of cinnamon

Method
1. Fill a cocktail shaker/mason jar/flask with several cubes of ice. Add the whiskey, lime juice, honey and cinnamon. Shake well.

2. In your glass, pour fresh ice and strain the cold whiskey cocktail into it.

3. #DownIt

whiskey cocktail recipe easy





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?