Pro Golfer Sharmila Nicollet's Beauty Secrets

By | 12:18 AM Leave a Comment
At 25, Sharmila Nicollet is making headlines on and off course. The Indo-French athlete is the second and youngest Indian to earn a full card on the Ladies European Tour. She spends her time training, Instagramming and being a regular girl with flawless skin.



My skincare routine 
I’m a little OCD about my skincare. I don’t like using many chemicals on my face. I use a soapless face cleanser and follow it up with a moisturizer twice a day. I’m in the sun a lot, so a sunscreen is a must. Mom makes me natural face packs – papaya, banana or mango with multani mitti. I get a clean-up done once every two months.

My fitness schedule 
I eat a small meal or a few bananas before hitting the gym. I gym six times a week – twice on upper body, twice on lower body and twice on core. My regime consists of mobility and heavy weight training. I love weight and muscle training and mix it up with balance and core. Plus, I get a deep tissue massage at the end of the week.

Signature look on course 
I don’t wear too much make-up – basic mascara, some concealer, sunscreen, foundation and lip balm, all for protection and cover-up.

Make-up off-duty 
For a night out, I like to wear my eyes smoky and it’s either hot pink or bright red for the lips. I wear basic foundation and sometimes contour or bronze to sharpen my features. I’ve never used a compact or blush, my cheeks get red naturally!

All for my hair 
Excessive colouring and sun exposure damaged my hair but argan oil has helped repair it. I use argan oil twice a week, leaving it in overnight and washing it off the next morning.

I wrote this article for the August issue of The Juice magazine. It was originally published here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?