Meet D.R.R TrollKill

By | 12:07 AM Leave a Comment

This boy. This isn't the first time I'm talking about him. He has been referred to as The Boy or R several times on the blog.

I can never seem to find the right words to describe him. Even after 8 odd years of knowing him, studying him, understanding him, hearing him, loving him...

Anything I say falls short of who he is and what he means to me. Languages can be a shallow thing like that. Well, late last year he and I decided we'd like to spend the rest of our lives creating our own language, our own little world.

But if I simply must put him in-between alphabets of the Queen's English, I'd say...
He's the fire and flood.

My McGeeky is now co-blogger at Slow Motion Thoughts with his own space aptly titled D.R.R TrollKill (pun intended). Everyday I look forward to his stories and to learn something new from him, about him. I hope you enjoy his thoughts as much as I do.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?