Friday Finds: Pin Up Flask + The Lil Flea

By | 12:33 PM 1 comment
Now that I am on a diet and doing surprisingly well at that, Im always hungry... for information. See what I did there. Hee Hee. To satiate that appetite, here we are at a new section called Friday Finds.

Seduction Hip Flask. Like who doesn't love pin up art? This flask on whysoserious.co.in is totally adorable and at Rs 1800 a piece, rather sasta too.


Psst: The Lil Flea will be held at Bandra Reclamation, Mumbai on the 5th and 6th (that's this weekend). Looks promising.

Edit: Entry fee Rs 50 (which goes to  planting of trees in Mumbai)

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. Spot on with this write-up, I really beleve this amazing site needs far more attention. I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks
    for the info!

    Have a look at my pagfe - Stopping Detroit Michigan Foreclosure

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?