Journal: And the livin' is easy...

By | 11:01 PM Leave a Comment




Sultry and sweaty, it's that time of the year again.... 

I love the Indian summer. I know it's hot and sometimes even ikky but the cheerful blooms, sweetly singing birds and the cloudless azure skies make it all worth it. And the colours, oh don't get me started on the colours. They are everywhere...even grey concrete streets are lined with hues of fallen flowers. Besides, with the glorious sun beaming down on us it's the perfect time for a li'l vaca somewhere by the sea, don't you think? 

Happy summer, my lovelies! And to celebrate the season and the my new iPhone, I've decided to take the #100happydays challenge. Find me on Instagram under the username slowmotionthoughts. Also look out for the #100happydays weekly round up on the blog.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?