Journal: That Special Spice

By | 7:59 PM Leave a Comment
What's life without some spice?
Yes, your first, most instant thought went to sex and lust. 
But that's not the kind of spice I'm talking about. 
That one thing, that thing that's yours and that only you can create - Talent!
To have talent is to have the power to create. 

What's life without some spice? I ask you again.
With the sheer joy of having created something from a collective effort of all your senses. 
I fear I haven't realised mine yet. Tell me what's yours?
 The exaltation of a creator that I crave so very much to feel, has still evaded me. 
But I shall find it soon enough

What's life without some spice? I'll tell you
It's like soup without salt. 



Image by Slow Motion Thoughts


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?