Déjà Vu or Jamais Vu?

By | 12:06 PM 2 comments
I honestly don't know where to start.

The past two years of my life have metaphysically evolved me into whoever I am today. I owe to it all to...

a) Mum.
For being brave enough to send her only child to another city.

b) B'lore.
Continues to be the city of my birth, in more ways than one.

c) Karma.
I knew I could always count on you.

d) BFFs
You'll know who you'll are.

I'd like to dedicate this post to a certain article in the New Indian Express' magazine supplement Third Eye. The cover story in the Feb 6-12 issue is Nandini Nair's New Kids on the Blog. I must say, the magazine happens to be one of my favorites mainly because all the articles are so comprehensive. Delightful read, indeed.

This article in particular, resuscitated the blogger in me.


*Gasps for another first breath*

2 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. hmmm...don't know about bravery. More a cutting of the 'umbilical cord'... I think !

    I'll always be proud of you... unconditionally!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?